Paul joined the firm in 2008 and has been practicing as a solicitor since 2003. His main area of practice is Commercial Litigation involving a diverse range of subject matter including debt recovery, trade practices disputes, insolvency and bankruptcy, building and construction, professional negligence and contract disputes.
Prior to joining the firm, Paul acted for major insurers and statutory compensation scheme agents in the areas of motor accidents, workers' compensation and related debt recovery litigation.
Paul regularly appears as an advocate before various Courts and Tribunals. He conducts litigation in the Supreme Court, District Court, Local Court, Federal Court, Federal Magistrates Court and Land and Environment Court, and has particular expertise in civil litigation procedure.
Paul has experience in a broad range of matters including:
- general commercial litigation
- bankruptcy and corporate insolvency
- professional negligence
- building and construction litigation
- personal injury, including motor accidents, workers' compensation and air carriers' liability
- environmental litigation
- trade practices litigation
- workers' compensation debt recovery (151Z) litigation
- traffic offences.
Paul also has experience in Industrial and Employment Law and Commercial Transactions.
Paul's email address is firstname.lastname@example.org